Friday, October 1, 2010

Believe in true love

My life is far from complete & theres a lot I'd like to accomplish in my lifetime. I've realized all my fears aren't really relevant fears & noticed my list of fears has become much smaller. Last night I asked Jon what his one major fear was. He said he couldn't think of one & asked me mine. 

I used to get bad anxiety & still do at times, but when he asked me that the only thing that came to my mind as a fear is that I don't want to die before my children are old enough to understand all I've done for them. I want to see them grow into beautiful adults. See them as they fall & get back up to try it all over again. I don't want to miss my children's lives. 

I use to have a fear of love, but not anymore. I believe in true love & that love conquers all. I believe in love at first sight & that it is possible to find that person that love you just as much back. Someone that wants to make every dream of theirs & yours come true together. Love, makes everything easier. I believe when you end up with someone it'll feel like you've known them for years before. 

Here comes the sun, here comes the sun & I say it's ALL RIGHT <3

LOVE Love love is all you need.



No comments:

Post a Comment